Translate blog

Music Player

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Shilpa A
Hi,Thank you very much for visiting here. I'm Shilpa Founder of Fashion Technolozy.
View my complete profile

Yahoo Ping Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Toddler Valentines Fashion and Treats

Posted by Shilpa A Monday 13 February 2012




Valentines Whoopie Pies

This will be Lil' J's second Valentines Day but her first one at a school. So because this is also a significant "first" I want to make it special and do the whole Valentines shebang for her class. 


Good news is I have Mondays and Tuesdays off, which Valentines Eve and Valentines Day fall on this year. So it'll give me a chance to pretend like I'm an awesome Suzie Homemaker and make treats with her, for her class.

Here are a few ideas I've been scoping off Pinterest:
Happy Valentines Day for "Crayon" out loud. Vday Crayons

Kisses and Hugs Cupcakes
  
Lovely butterfly suckers





0 comments

Post a Comment


Yoga Clock

Recent Posts

blogger widgets

Blog Archive

Friendly Chat