Translate blog

Music Player

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Shilpa A
Hi,Thank you very much for visiting here. I'm Shilpa Founder of Fashion Technolozy.
View my complete profile

Yahoo Ping Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advanced Style Trend: Bold Lipstick

Posted by Shilpa A Wednesday 21 December 2011


This wonderful woman came into the New Museum again, wearing one of her original hand knit, high fashion sweaters. She is influenced by contemporary design and makes each sweater purely out of cashmere.

When I asked her about what inspires her look, including her bold lipstick choice she replied, " the 1940's"

Looking back on some of my favorite shots, I noticed that many of the "advanced in style" favor a similarly adventurous choice in lipstick. This throwback to the 1940's is a glamorous addition to an already spirited look. Check out some more examples below:


0 comments

Post a Comment


Yoga Clock

Recent Posts

blogger widgets

Blog Archive

Friendly Chat