Translate blog

Music Player

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Shilpa A
Hi,Thank you very much for visiting here. I'm Shilpa Founder of Fashion Technolozy.
View my complete profile

Yahoo Ping Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Skin My Care

Posted by Shilpa A Saturday 17 December 2011



Natasha Mohan Sharma, the pretty and innocent looking girl who rose to fame as Sia from 'Naa Aana Is Desh Laado' believes in following a really simple skin care regime. The minimal the make-up is, the best she looks. Her funda is to look all natural. Starting her day with a warm glass of water and honey, Natasha makes sure she has enough of water to keep herself hydrated and her skin glowing.

My skin care regime: I wash my face thrice a day and make sure I have enough of moisturiser on my face before going to bed. People believe that your skin should breathe and your pores should be open while you sleep but that’s all a myth. I moisturise my skin generously every season and I don't sleep without applying a gel based moisturiser on my face.

Cleansing, toning, moisturising: Actually I don't follow this at all because I really don’t need to. I am blessed with a good skin and I make sure I am not being harsh to it. Those who have oily skin need toning and my skin doesn’t need it. I use baby oil to clean the make-up that I have on my skin and moisturising is a must for me.


My skin care funda: I really don’t get much time to pamper myself and I just don’t visit parolurs. I hate facials and though people say that it makes your skin glow and is really good for your skin, I haven’t seen any changes on my face after getting one. I avoid using chemicals on my face and try and be as happy as I can. I hydrate myself with juices and water and eat well. Junk food is a no-no for me and salads, fruits, green veggies is all what I eat. I don’t take tension and the happiness within me shows on my face. I look much prettier without make-up.


For a casual look: I am a kajal person and hence for any casual look I would apply kajal and mascara. Lipstick is a no-no for me and I keep them away.

For an afternoon party: I would keep it very simple with a light kajal line, pink or peach blush on my cheeks and my hair would be pulled back in a pony or a knot.

For an evening party: It all depends on the party that I am going for. If it's a birthday party I would highlight my eyes with dark kajal, put on a lip balm and bronze or gold blush on my cheeks.

For a wedding: If I am to attend a marriage reception I would go with smoky eyes and neutral make-up. A natural colour lipstick would be good for me and my eyes would be the highlight part of my face.

Natasha Sharma: My Skin, My Care
While shooting, I make sure…: Shooting involves too much of harsh lights and the heat that comes from it affects our face and skin. For that make-up is essential and I don't use it to look beautiful. Instead the base of the make-up that we use protects our skin from harsh lights and the pollution and hence make-up is the best thing that we actors get for our shooting. I use baby-oil to get rid of the make-up that I have on my skin.

Products I use: MAC and Revlon

For my hair: I am blessed with silky and straight hair and hence I don't need to do much. In fact I wish they were a little rough because they are less styling options available for me. I oil them with olive oil or almond oil once in 10 days and again I don't believe in keeping the oil overnight. An hour or so is enough and I wash them on regular basis. I don't go for hair spas.

Tips for skin care…: Girls are really emotional and can cry at the drop of a hat. They need to take things lightly and make sure they don't bother much about everything. Eat right and drink lots of water. Salads, green veggies, beetroots, juices are really good for you. Junk food should be avoided as much as you can and enough of rest and sleep will make you look much fresh and glowing.

Tips for makeup: I would say that one should keep as minimal as possible. Feel good about yourself and the way you look. Too much of make-up in fact affects your skin and makes you look all fake. Also I mush know what your flaws are and hence they should highlight them the most.

0 comments

Post a Comment


Yoga Clock

Recent Posts

blogger widgets

Blog Archive

Friendly Chat